Tuesday, August 23, 2011

WE HAVE FINAL DECREE !!!!

Yes, I said it, out loud for the world to hear and read!!  We finally received our final decree from the Taiwan courts!  He is legally our son......so here is the cute little face we fell in LOVE with, to go with his spikey hair

This was one of our first pictures of Kyle   :)

This was our second update photo

This was our last update photo - He wants the camera I guess or I like to think he is saying HI  :)

This is our newest son - Kyle Patrick.  We haven't received our travel dates yet, but I am hoping, praying and wishing that we receive them soon!  I am soooo ready to meet him!!

To try an pass the waiting (again) time, we are going to finish getting things ready for Adam as he prepares to head off to college.  But he will be back soon, both kids will be traveling with us to meet Kyle!  Our "priceless" Mastercard moment I call it, and it will be worth it.  Emily will be starting school also, but she isn't worried about anything.  She is ready to meet her new brother too.  Both of them will do fine traveling, (I'm the nervous one) and I'm not worried about them catching up missed classwork.  This coming weekend will be devoted to school prep and then we are going to finish Kyle's room.  I'm soooo excited - it finally happened!!  Can't wait to meet him!!!!

Off to update Facebook next!  I'm soooo far behind on "telling the world"  our news :)  Please forgive me!  I have a check list ten pages long, and I wanted to start here.    C'mom travel dates!!!!


8 comments:

Sarah said...

Woohoo! Love the spikey hair pic! I hadn't seen that one yet.

Nate said...

Sooo happy you have your final. Praying for a speedy travel date for you! Kyle is beautiful:)

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. GOODNESS!!!!! Who can resist that adorable face?! Congrats to you and your family! Come on, travel call!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Thanks for updating me. So excited for you, it's been one long and amazing journey. Glad to see you will finally get to meet him soon. What a great opportunity for your other children to travel with you. Hugs!

LaLa said...

Congrats a million times over!!!!! Oh, and I am a little put out that I didn't get a FB invite :)

QingLu Mama said...

Ohhhhh Terry! I am sooo excited for you!!!! This is huge and awesome and one of the best feelings ever-that final decree. He is your son! And boy is he adorable...I cannot wait to see your journey to get him!

Huge congrats. And I love that you are all traveling, Adam and Emily will so enjoy Taiwan, its so amazing and beautiful.
Hugs to you my friend, I am happy beyond words for you!
J

Robin said...

Yahoo. So happy for you all!!!!! He is just adorable. The spikey hair is a cute look on him:) Wishing you a quick travel time. I am so looking forward to seeing you all in Taiwan and Kyle finally in your arms.

Lynette said...

He is SO adorable. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Hope you travel soon. Wonderful meeting you and your sweet daughter in person at the Holt picnic.