Monday, October 3, 2011

New Pictures :)

We received new pictures of Kyle!!   He is wearing one of the tee shirts we sent to him in our first care package.  So exciting!!!  What do you think he's thinking here...?    :)


It might just be me, but he looks taller here.  Maybe it's just the angle of the camera, I don't know....
It doesn't really matter, we just can't wait to meet him and bring him home!  We have been building his library and are looking forward to reading all the books to him, just before tucking him into bed, after giving him a fun bath, making a mess all over the bathroom floor and covering him with lots and lots of good night KISSES!!!!  Keep your fingers crossed for travel date confirmations SOON!!!

5 comments:

Robin said...

He is just adorable. Fingers and toes crossed for you.

QingLu Mama said...

Oh. My. Good. Gracious.
He is absolutely darling! I just love his expression in that photo.

Hoping and praying you get to him REAL soon!

Dawn said...

He is TOO cute!! I cannot wait to hear you can go get him.

Anonymous said...

He's saying, "See this? Proof that I'm a fireman!" :D Hoping for travel dates soon for you guys!!!

Lynette said...

Have to say it again, he is so darn adorable, and I am very excited for you. Bring on the baths and the good-nights. YAY!